VIRTUAL INDIE SHOP
Our doors might be closed but we’re open for business! Our Virtual Indie Shop will be taking place on our Instagram stories every Sunday from the 8th November between 3-4.30pm for the next 6 weeks. Join us to browse some wonderful gift ideas made by local makers, designers & artists.
To Visit our Virtual Indie Shop:
1. Get comfy!
2. Switch on to Deptford Does Art Instagram stories between 3.00-4.30pm every Sunday (last day 15th December). Please note only 100 stories are allowed at one time, so please check back a few times throughout the event so you don’t miss any products or view our highlights (you can still browse all products there after the event!)
3. If you see something you like, swipe up and message ‘WANT’.
- Choose out of 3 ways to buy:
SWIPE & COLLECT: you can collect your purchases from our shop on Wednesdays and Sundays between 2-4pm
SWIPE & DELIVER: we can deliver for free within 1.5 miles if you spend over £40 and further 1 mile if you spend over £60
SWIPE & POST: we will post your purchases to you (extra £3.50 P+P or more depending on weight)
- Payments can be done via PayPal (via link), bank transfer (via bank details) or card (on collection only). Please message ‘PAYPAL/BANK/CARD’ so we can send you relevant details
- If you are unable to buy anything at present, wait for our INDIE MADE CHRISTMAS real life ‘market style’ event that’s taking place in our gallery 3-6 December and hosts 12 amazing makers & artists you can buy from! More info on our website.
1. Your work and products for sale must be stocked at DDA and you must be following our account
2. During 3-4.30pm on Sunday please make a maximum of 3 stories featuring products with prices and tag deptforddoesart – make sure our name is clickable and please ONLY post stories during 3-4.30pm. Please direct any buyers that DM you to buy throughout the event to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
3. At some point within the event we will share your story and you will become part of our VIRTUAL INDIE SHOP
4. If you are going to be involved, please help promote this event. It is free to take part, therefore there is no budget to promote. The success of the events come down to everyone doing their bit to spread the word.
5. You can find graphics to share for each event in our highlights or posts, just screen grab it!
*text inspiration from our friends at SoLoCraftFair